Monday, May 2, 2011

Next book is in the pipeline

For my next book, I've decided to go in a new direction.  I've made the basic outline so far and started in on the first chapter.  So far the book is practically writing itself with the pages flowing easily.  This is a good feeling - which means I already have most of the story locked inside my head.  It's just a matter of time to free the tale.  More information when I feel like sharing it!

So far I've been a little disappointed in the time it takes to process documents on Smashwords.  For my last book, I had to wait approximately 24 hours before it was processed.  This is too long, especially if you have to resubmit the entire work because of corrections.  The extra time to get into the "premium catalog" is particularly frustrating, but perhaps I'm impatient.  Dealing with agents and publishing houses was much more frustrating.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment